Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pepperjam...the Next and Newest Generation

Pepperjam is one of the newest affiliate programs partnering with such big brand merchants as Baby Phat, Sean Jean, Blockbuster just to name a very few, with new merchants signing on often.
PJN Promo

They have a 'Pepperjam Store Builder' for some of their participating merchants. See this example, from one of my own 'Pepperjam' merchant partners. I have inserted one of mine into the side bar of this blog...be sure to check it out!

Even though I am still relatively new to the business of affiliate marketing, I am signing on with new merchants everyday. The more quality merchants (like those found on Pepperjam) that I partner with, the greater the chances to make a full time living with my new career in, affiliate marketing.

PJN July Promo

No comments: