Friday, January 2, 2009

Before you leap...

I have several things going,
simutaneously,
that contribute to my
online income.
I'm making money from all of them,
but not quite enough to pay the bills.
And, they all take countless hours
of work.
As I've searched for new sources
of online income, I've seen more
than my fair share...
of questionable opportunities.
Already I've spent more than I intended to.
I read opportunities that sound
very promising and intriguing...and often discover..
if I really want to get the 'whole story'
it's going to cost me money.
While I am somewhat skeptical....
(I've been 'burned' too many times to count,)
I confess that I have spent a few
dollars to 'find out more'.
So far, it's been a little disappointing.
I've had to cancel one
subscription, because the subscribed program
I downloaded just didn't work
as I thought it was going to.
So..before you leap into a program
that sounds really good...because
that's most of them, to folks who need to
make more money...see if there's anyway
you can "try it out" first.
I will subscribe to a program
that sounds promising,
if there's no other way
to 'try it out' first.
If it does work,
I keep the subscription.
If it doesn't, and I can't afford to
wait 'indefinitely', I cancel my subscription
and move on.



No comments: