Sunday, January 4, 2009

A change in direction.

I have decided that I'm going to change directions,
in my '30 Day Work at Home Experiment'.


My 30 day work at home programs experiment.
I am going to follow the FREE steps given for
FOUR 'make money online' Programs.

A. PotPieGirl Programs
B. Bum Marketing
C. Long Tail Treasure
D. Niche Marketing Websites


I discovered, after really looking into these programs,
that they are mostly affiliate niche marketing
programs. So, rather than 're-hash' programs that
are somewhat similar...I'll just go into my approach to
'affiliate niche' marketing and give examples from these
programs.

It's important to have a 'direction'...which in this
case is..niche marketing with affiliate programs..
and even more important..is how to 'make it work'.

I think 'making it work' is more the direction that
we need to learn...so that's the direction we'll be taking
as this experiement progresses.

No comments: