Saturday, January 24, 2009

I signed up for "Wealthy Affiliate" and this is my review!

(UPDATE) May 1, 2009
I wanted to be honest in the writing of this blog. So, this update is just to let you know that "yes, I did sign up for Wealthy Affiliate. I went through the two month program...followed all of the lessons...visited the Forum and asked questions. Then...I unsubscribed."
I don't have anything negative to say against Wealthy Affiliate. It may just be that "I didn't 'get' it." I took notes, followed step by step...and ended up more confused than I was when I started. I know the 'boys' are in 'it' to make money...but, I did get a little 'off-put' that several of the things I wanted more information on, cost more money.
Since I was trying to learn how to make money on the internet...and wasn't....I certainly did not have anything extra to spare.
I really needed more information than I received, to be able to...
1. Set up a website there. So I looked elsewhere.
2. Find low-cost or free methods to do my affiliate marketing.
3. Find a 'support-system' to help me by guiding, answering questions, etc.

A lot of the folks on Wealthy Affiliate seem to have found all of the above....unfortunately, I did not. I did find them elsewhere though. The links to 'where' I found what I was looking for .... are included in the above 3 examples.


I 'had' to do it! I recently signed up for "Wealthy Affiliate and have written a review about the program for you.

My original quest was to...find no cost (or low cost) programs that would 'teach' me the most effective ways to 'make money online'.

I ended up with 'head spin'...really! I tried this and that...and the majority of the time..hit a dead end..unless I wanted to 'buy into the programs'. To be honest..I couldn't afford it!



What I found though, on this quest, was that everyone who was talking about 'Wealthy Affiliate' had nothing but POSITIVE things to say! So, I purposely went out looking for 'negatives'. I mean, really...is there a program out there that isn't just 'taking your money' and giving only half the information? I'm sure there are...I just couldn't find any of them...except for the 'Wealthy Affiliate' program.



Honestly, I could NOT find anything comparable, for the value of what comes in this program.

With the 'head spin' that I was in...what this program is doing for me is, it is helping me set goals and focus on the 'right' ways to start making money right away.





The cost of the monthly membership is minimal in comparison to what I've received from the program...all kinds of tools that will help make my job so much easier.
Time is money...right? Well, the tools in this program are already helping me know...all about keywords and adwords....how to write the very best articles...how to market products 'for free'...or almost free!
I've got tools that tell me which programs to promote...and which, to probably stay away from.

There are so many tools...and a great forum with even more 'tools' that will help me make money online!

After joining, these are the goals I've set for myself..to date!

1. Have five 'bum marketing' sites up and operational..by the beginning of next week.
2. Set up five brand new 'bum marketing' sites every 7 days.
3. Write 1 'how to' ebook every week, that I will offer as my own product.

Since, I've only been a member a short time, I'm still learning...but, I also wanted to give myself the opportunity to start making more money...while I'm learning!

If you've been searching, as I've been, for that ONE program that you think will turn things around for you, and put you on the path to actually making money online, take a look at the Wealthy Affiliate Program and see what you think!

2 comments:

ZEPHYR said...

Good article - I Stumbled it too, with a positive review. The only thing I'd suggest you take a look at, if you're interested, is a totally free offer from Jeff Dedrick, which you can see at my site (http://www.makingdollars4u.com) or go straight to the offer via http://www.makingdollars4u.com/instantbonus Hope this is all a help for you. MikeKL aka Zephyr on Bloger

Ready 2 Go said...

Visited your site. Some very good information. Thanks.