Thursday, January 22, 2009

We can all learn from "Game Show In My Head"

I don't know if the show will catch on or not...but, really... the very first time I tuned into this show there is a guy...'sitting in a Port-a-Potty' and to win $5,000 he has a specified amount of time (maybe 5 minutes, if that) to get someone to...give him some reading material...give him some tissue..and talk to him for 1 minute.
Oh my gosh, I thought this was just too funny....the kicker is...he WON the $5,000! REALLY!

I think if we 'borrowed' a few things from this show...and applied it to 'Work at Home' programs...we would 'succeed more than we fail'.

Imagine, we have one week to come up with xxxx amount of dollars...we might not have to sit in a 'port-a-potty' to make those funds...but, if we go after it..with the same amount of 'gusto'...and 'put ourselves out there a little more' we might just do it!

I have to add that...I've yet to see any of the contestants...win ALL of the challenges...but, all of the contestants (I've seen) have won most of them.
This is how I have begun to approach my own online 'work at home' programs...set up a number of 'challenges' so that I can increase my own odds of 'winning' at least SOME of them!

No comments: