Friday, January 16, 2009

So many programs...so little time.

There are so many programs that advertise, 'Make money overnight'..'I made $1000 while I slept'...you know what I'm talking about.
It's enough to make one's head spin several times...round and round.
So..what am I doing?
Well, I'm trying to 'wade through as many as possible', so I can pass along anything that seems like it might be a good idea, here in this blog.

I've got a couple of programs that I am doing, extensive research on...and one that I have pretty much decided I'm going to spend a little money and sign up.

I'll have some new posts...with what I hope is...very useful information, in just a few days.
I'm also going to 'launch a campaign', during that same time period, that I will lead you through, each step of the way.

No comments: