Monday, February 2, 2009

No get rich quick schemes---for real!

There are no get rich quick schemes! For real...they just don't exist! In spite of the promises and the testimonials and even the copies of the huge paydays...if they claim you will 'get rich quick'...run, as fast as you can...the other way!

How often have we all seen these kinds of diagrams? You know the ones...you are there at the top and all you need to do is 'get two people' (the two circles directly below 'you') and they each get two...and so on.
It looks good on paper...and a really good 'salesman' can convince you that it works...I've heard it actually has for a 'few' people.
I've even signed up for a couple. I thought the product was exceptional, though a bit on the pricey side...and the plan looked 'do-able'...though, as it turned out, not for me. I have turned more friends into 'distant acquaintances' as a result.
But, it's my personality to believe that there is something out there that will do more than eek me a living and I'm bound and determined to find it.
There's no 'get rich quick schemes' - for real! But, I believe there are programs that will work with hard work and perserverance! I'll be previewing a few that I've recently run across, for you to check out in the coming days and weeks.

No comments: