Thursday, April 30, 2009
If you have read any of my posts I'm sure that you familiar with the term, affiliate marketing. For anyone who hasn't heard the term, it is basically a way to sell or refer someone's product or program for a commission. It is a popular way to make money online and there are a number of affiliate opportunities if you know where to look.
For those who have 'figured out' the fine art of affiliate marketing, they are considered "Super Affiliates". With the right marketing, the right product and some 'know how' there are a LOT of Super Affiliates who make thousands of dollars a day.
During the last election we heard the word 'maverick' bantered around all over the place. If you don't really know what a Maverick is. It's basically "someone who doesn't do things in the expected way or some one who strikes out on his or her own against all odds."
When you take this attitude and team it with affiliate marketing, you have the "Maverick Money Maker".
It's easy to falter and even fail when we try a new venture that we don't know a lot about. Many of us get discouraged and we're afraid to ever try again. Not the Maverick Money Maker.
It takes a real 'Maverick' to pull together the courage in the face of fear and failure and become determined that they WILL succeed...no matter what!
Becoming a Maverick Money Maker may not be for everyone, especially for the easily discouraged. But, with a willingness to try and an eagerness to learn, it can be very lucrative and extremely satisfying.
Take a minute and learn more about the Maverick Money Maker Program, it might just bring out the 'Maverick' in you!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Vinefire is an experiment and it is a work in progress. Fun, profitable, exciting.
Basically, it is a website where you can earn money for posting and clicking on links to news, videos, savings offers and more. The best links rise to the top and the worst are buried as their members vote on links submitted by everyone else.
Ways to Earn
* Click Posted Links: Log in, then go to the home page and click on any of the links posted by members. You'll currently earn $0.05 for each link you visit. The links will turn gray once you have visited them.
* Click Sponsor Links: Visiting their sponsors helps the website grow. Sponsor links are currently worth $0.50 per click.
* Vote on Links: Use the icons on the home page to vote up links you like or vote the down links you don't like. You'll currently earn $0.35 each time you vote.
* Add Links: If you have a link to an interesting web page that you think people will like, just visit the Add Link page. You'll currently earn $0.02 every time someone votes "up" on your link. (Until you reach your daily earnings limit).
* Share with Friends: Have a friend that would like our website? Visit our Share page to get your personal referral link. You'll currently earn 50% of your friends earnings every time they click a link, vote on a link, or add a link.
Currently, new members can only earn up to $3.00/day. If you would like to earn more, you can verify your account for a small fee ($5). Verifying your account takes about 2 minutes and will instantly raise your daily earnings limit to $25.00/day.
Above and beyond the earnings possibilities on Vine Fire, is the traffic that is being brought in to my own niche websites. Even if Vinefire didn't pay it's members, the increase of site traffic would be worth the time spent visiting the site and voting.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
-Your computer is not accepting cookies.
To do GPT offers it is important that your computer is set up to 'accept' cookies. Cookies are little files that are put onto your computer by the websites that you visit. Cookies are meant to follow what you do on those websites, and report back to the advertiser server when you complete an offer.
If your computer does not allow cookies to function, the advertiser that you are trying to complete the offer for does not know that you have completed the offer.
To see if you are accepting cookies, go to your IE, Firefox, etc toolbar, check the Tools, Options and Privacy (you'll see the cookies settings in the Privacy Tab.) Occasionally your virus protection programs may also be blocking access, check those programs, just to be sure.
Other reasons CashCrate give, for any offers that did not clear, include;
• You didn’t complete the entire offer. If you quit half way through a survey or don’t finish an offer, you won’t be credited. For example, many sites require that you confirm your email address at the end of the registration.
• Fake or inaccurate information was used. If you use fake information when completing an offer, you will not receive credit. Using fake or misleading information is also against our Terms of Service and will result in the termination of your account. If you’re not interested in having a company know your real information, don’t do the offer!
• You’ve done the offer before. Advertisers aren’t interested in paying for the same person to try their product or service multiple times. If you’ve done the offer (or possibly even an offer from the same company) outside of CashCrate, we won’t receive credit for it if you do it again.
• You used a gift card or prepaid credit card to do the offer. If you do an offer that requires a credit card, some companies will not credit us if you use a gift card or prepaid credit card. This is because they don’t want you signing up for a trial, only to find that your card gets declined if you continue with them after the trial period.
• You canceled the offer immediately. If you sign-up for a product trial and then immediately cancel your trial, you won’t receive credit. The point of our program is that you get paid to try products and services that you’re interested in. By canceling immediately, you’re indicating that you weren’t even interested to begin with. If you’re not interested in an offer, don’t do it!
Something that I learned, because I wasn't using my head, was that you MUST always read the fine print on the offers that you complete. I ended up signing up for a monthly entertainment subscription for taking three new IQ tests weekly, for 9.99 extra on my cell phone bill. I didn't read the fine print and just went ahead and gave my cell phone number so that I could receive my score....DUH!!
So...PLEASE read the fine print before you submit anything. If you want to (receive 3 new IQ tests a week for 9.99 a month...that's okay...I personally don't need that much entertainment in my life:)
Keep a Notebook Handy -- and -- USE it!
Whenever you sign up to complete an offer, write down who the offer is through. You'll quickly discover that company A has a survey about Brand X soft drinks and you fill that out. A few offers later you see a similiar survey and wonder if you've already filled that one out...or not.
Keep your notebook handy and fill out EVERY offer that you do...and whether or not it was completed...I may start an offer, get a ways into it and discover that they want me to sign up for something for free and all I need do is pay for shipping. If I do complete the offer...I need to make a note of what 'transpired'.
And..if you do complete the Brand X soft drinks survey through company A and you try to complete it again through Company F, you will only get credit for one. No sense in wasting your time.
A few TIPS to know...
If you do the GPT and Survey Programs, do get a new email through Yahoo or Gmail that you use only for these programs. You'll be getting a lot of email and you don't want to fill up your regular mail box.
Be sure that you do not use an email address that contains any obscenities or the word spam in it, or you may not be able to do many of the offers.
Also, do not have a period (.) in your email as it is something a lot of spammers have begun to do and the advertisers are beginning to catch on and not allow offers to be completed with such emails.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I found a company that I wanted to let you know about, perhaps you have heard of it, CashCrate.
CashCrate is one of the better programs I have found in all of my searching for legitimate programs that will help me in my 'quest' to earn a living online. It hasn't been that long since I signed up, but so far I am finding it pretty easy to make money with no money spent on a daily basis just by doing some surveys and free offers.
As you know, from my previous posts, I have been searching for legitimate and honest ways to make money on the Internet, with no money to spend for expensive programs, software and the latest and greatest 'secrets' to success. I started doing this, several years ago, before all of the hub-bub about the economy, because I needed to find myself a way to make a living. If it costs me money, (more than just a few dollars a month), then I simply have to 'move on'..see...I need to MAKE money...not SPEND it.
Cashcrate is 'similiar' to Project Payday (and you know what I thought of that program)..but, it is different enough, and simpler enough, that I thought I'd give CashCrate a go.
Basically, the way it works is, companies need people who are willing to try and review products, services, and websites and they are willing to pay to have them do so. Think of the phone calls you've gotten from poll companies who ask your opinions on a number of topics, they want your feed-back but you're asked to do this without any compensation. But, CashCrate takes the money companies give them for our participation, and give us back up to 75% of it! That's what I'm looking for, ways to make money with no money!
The amount of money you can make is dependent on what country you're from (there are more offers for English speaking countries but, there are offers for other countries, as well) and how much time you're willing to spend to making money. Most members do have the opportunity to make more than a thousand dollars!
What I like about CashCrate is that it is free to join, I don't have to complete any credit card offers to earn money and through CashCrate I have found a couple of other
companies that I've made even more money through.
I will have a follow up post to this one...that goes into GPT tips and need to know info.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Bukisa - Submit Article - Syndicate - Make Money
A new article publishing site that will pay you to submit your content to them.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
This is part of the Thirty Day Challenge program, of which I am not yet familiar with, but have provided a link for anyone who wants further investigation.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
There are a bunch of regular folks, like you and me,
who are doing product launches in all sorts of regular markets
(or even some tiny little obscure markets)
and making small fortunes.
John Gallagher did it teaching people about "medicinal and edible herbs and plants."
Todd Brown did it in the massage therapy market... with a list of only 312 people.
Jane Savoie did it in the "dressage" market
(for those who don't know....dressage is HORSE BALLET --- really) -
and she made $140,000 launching a product to 817 people
What is YOUR Niche???
Are you ready to...
'find a niche and fill it'?