Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Draft a Plan of Action

Draft a 'plan of action'...
that's what I'm going to take the
next few days to do.
And I'm going
'commando'
...no internet..
just the notes
I've accumulated in
'My Documents'.
I don't want to be
distracted...
honestly..I think I have
I.A.D.D.
(Internet Attention Deficit Disorder)





I find myself...continually...someplace other
than where I need to be.
I type in something like..
I'll find a pretty good source
of information on this topic..
but....
and this is my 'downfall'...
they have something on the site
that piques my interest...
like..
which is a site submission service
that the very basics can be used for free...
and then I notice..
which promotes the 'Secret to Fast Google Listing'
for $25.00 a month...
(does anyone really sign up for this?)
Anyway...you see where I'm going with this...
I can get sooo easily distracted...that it
often takes me three days to do
what should have only taken a maximum
of three hours...usually more like
thirty minutes.
With this much "I.A.D.D."
I have failed to form a
"Plan of Action"
for my intent to
'make more money online'...
so..
I'm taking an
"Internet Free"..working vacation..
for a few days,
so I can come back..
with an 'intention' in mind.
I have several things
I would like to share with you...
but I don't want to do so
until I have my own
'plan of action'
in place.

No comments: