Friday, December 26, 2008

Weekly Update

I wanted to give a quick update on the projects I have
already started and let you know the latest results.
1. Odesk -- Still have yet to get an interview from the jobs I've applied and am well qualified to do. I have a feeling that, unless I lower my hourly wage, I probably won't get any interviews through this outlet. Since I don't want to commit to writing 100 articles for $25.00, (or something equally as obscene) I'm not going to lower my minimum hourly.
2. Surveys -- I have received about a survey a day from Vindale and have only made $2.00 in the past two weeks. Had I been willing to do surveys "credit card required" I had the opportunity, in that same time period, to do about $75.00 worth of surveys. I was just reluctant to get any charges that would have been difficult to reverse.

No comments: