Monday, December 15, 2008

How To Make Money Online -- Part 4

Build a Lens.
Head on over to Squidoo
and build your first lens.
The link I provided above is to the lens
"What is Squidoo - And What Can Squidoo Do For You?"
by PotPieGirl.
Just a few of the topics covered in this lens...
1. Can You Make Money With Squidoo?
2. What Are the Benefits of Squidoo?
3. Can Squidoo Help My Online Business?
4. I don't know How to Squidoo!
5. Squidoo Lenses For Sale
I will be honest with you. I do have ten lenses
that I haven't paid nearly enough attention to...
it's my problem with my
"Internet Attention Deficit Disorder"
Now that I'm a little more focused, I will be
giving my lenses far more attention as well as,
building new lenses.
I had gotten one lens into the top 100 in the
Arts category...good for traffic...which translates into money.
It's since fallen completely out, but I know
with a little love and attention I can get most of my lenses
more attention.
I do like this site...I personally just need to do better by it!

No comments: