Friday, December 19, 2008

How is Part 1 of the Experiment Going?


I've received several emails
to complete surveys, but only one
that was an actual cash offer, with no credit card required.
As I said...I personally steer clear of any that
require a credit card, because I don't want
to have to do an 'offer' that takes my
credit card information...that I have to cancel
within the trial period.
Something might come up...I might forget...
after the 'Project Payday' sign-up...
I just don't "go there".
The other offers were points toward cash and prizes...
again...I can't afford to give up 30 minutes
for points that just never seem to 'add' up.
To date....I have made $2.00 on Part 1 of my experiment.
I was supposed to get $2.00 for filling out my personal
information...but, that has never shown up.
I will continue to do the surveys...that meet my guidelines...
and we'll see if I ever meet the payout amount.
I have done a new Squidoo lens...I'll now do all
of the steps suggested to see how it goes.
I'll start on part 2 of my Experiment
after Christmas...I hope.

No comments: