Sunday, December 14, 2008

How To Make Money Online - Part 2


Part 2 does go
'hand in hand' with part 1.
It deals with referring other
people to the Survey Sites that I listed.
The Vindale Link I posted in Part 1
is actually a 'referral link'.
For every person that clicks on that link,
signs up at Vindale
and completes, at least, one survey...
I earn $5.00.
Take that times the number of people
who click the link, signs up, completes one survery
and I earn $5.00 for each one,
without really doing anything but,
1. signing up myself
2. including the link in this blog
I could sign up for all sorts of programs,
get my own referral code/link,
and receive money for everyone who
signed up through those links.
It sounds pretty easy...but, it will
take time.
But, that is Part 2...in a nutshell.

No comments: