Saturday, December 13, 2008

Before the Experiment Begins


Before I began this experiment, I knew I needed to
set up this blog...as a "landing page".
I need to note what it is I am doing
in order to monitor the results of the experiment.
Please note, I may end up continuing to work one...maybe even all
of the programs I've selected...I know I need
more income
and I suspect that if you are following this
blog, that you do to.
Now that this blog is up and operational,
I've joined
BlogCatalog,
started making friends and joined 7 groups.
Unlike the other blogs I've been
writing...some for several years now...
I have been more selective in the groups I'm joining
and the friends I am adding (I'm adding 6 a day).
In the beginning, I am looking for groups, in which the members are
active and serious about the networking they are doing..
the same with friends.
People and groups with like minded interests.
Because I am being so careful in these selections,
it's taking a lot longer,
but I think it will be well worth it
in the long run.

No comments: