Saturday, December 13, 2008

How To Make Money Online


In all of the research I've been doing, I've contracted
Internet Attention Deficit Disorder...
I'm going along, researching, reading, and all of that...
the material I'm reading refers to (yet another) program
and I click onto the link and find myself immersed
in still more information.
Information OVERLOAD!
I only mention this as a 'word of caution'...I know
I make more sales from my online shops
when I direct my attention toward them, instead of
searching the site to see what else is out there...thus forgetting to
tend to my own shops until long after the best hours
for listing and relisting have passed.
It's the same with other forms of
Work At Home Online Programs. It takes focus to make money.
With that said...
and what I've learned from all of the material
I've researched from PotPieGirl...I'll start with the basics.
"How To Make Money Online".
=================
Per her suggestion...I am going to sign up
with a couple of online survey groups...
they are
This is the information I got from this group:

We will invite you to try a new product or visit a popular web site.
There are typically new opportunities every week.

If you are interested, you can request the product or visit the web site
and follow the evaluation steps. We will provide you with detailed steps on what to do
and what to evaluate.

After evaluating the product or web site,
we will invite you to fill out a simple online survey.
This is where you share your experience and tell us
how effective the product or web site was.
Your answers are completely anonymous.

We will add money to your Vindale account.
Every survey is worth real money, not points.
Typically, payment is between $5 and $75 per survey depending
on difficulty level and availability.
Every time your account reaches $50, we will send you payment.
When you sign up, you'll be able to earn $2.00 just for
filling in the information about yourself
and they have links to other
survey sites, if you think this is something you would
like to do.
The other survey site is
Since I signed up with them by going
through Vindale, I was taken to a page
that I filled out and then a survey for prizes.
I won't do many surveys to enter into contest for prizes,
I just don't have the time. We'll see what each
site sends me
and I'll post updates as they do.

No comments: