Friday, June 5, 2009

Step 2 -- Write More Articles

Step 2....Write some more articles in niches you are already having some success in. (Okay...unless you have lots and lots of FREE time, you may need to consider finding someone else to write these (and the other) articles for you.

I personally like to learn new things...writing articles gives me a reason to learn. So, I prefer to do my own articles...however, you can get some pretty good articles written for you, for a reasonable fee.
Since I like to write so much, this is something I do quite regularly. I have written articles for clients through Textbroker, I get paid for articles I write for Associated Content (many of those articles serve a duel purpose as, I not only get paid to write the article, I also include links to my niches, so I can drive traffic back to my 'bum marketing' efforts.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: