Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eight months ago

I started this blog with the idea in mind that I would find out how to make money online without spending any money.
That was over 8 months ago!

What have I learned in the past 8 months?
Yes, you can make money online without spending money but, if you are learning from all of the 'bits and pieces' of free information available...it may take a lot longer.

Do I have screenshots of big money 'paydays' to show you?....Not exactly....but, I decided that I would "come clean" and show that I am making some money online. Most of it is from my online shops but, I'm also earning money from the articles I write and from my affiliate marketing.



I've been making money from my online shops since 2004, so I have that "down". It might have been easier and happened faster if I had known there were "how-to" books available but, I was such an internet 'novice' that I ended up teaching myself and learned the 'hard' way, by trial and error.

Looking back over the past 8 months, I will admit now that I wished I had spent money a bit sooner on just a few of the programs I will be sharing over the next few weeks.
I don't get any program that costs too much...I don't have that much to spare. But, these are the programs that have helped me turn things around in recent weeks and months...and I would have begun making money much sooner with my affiliate and bum marketing had I started out with them
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: