Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wealthy Affiliate Review

As I told you all a couple weeks ago, I went ahead and signed up for "Wealthy Affiliate" as I wasn't finding as much information as I needed, for no cost. I'd only get so far in my research and find that I either needed to purchase something, or it was just too confusing to implement.
I started right out trying to do some affiliate marketing, without the proper instruction, so I don't think I need to explain how very poorly I've done thus far.
I'm into week number 3 at "Wealthy Affiliate" and can, honestly say, I've learned a truckload of information...in comparison to what I went in with.
The first week or so, was kind of a review of what I'd learned on my own. Now, that we've gotten further into the course, I'm beginning to receive more 'in-depth' instructions on what I need to begin to do.
Wealthy Affiliate costs about $40 a month and it's an 8 week course of learning, so I know I'll stay on for at least two months. But, as a member, I'm finding all kinds of new information from other members that I might not have found as quickly.
I'll be sharing some of that info with you all.

No comments: