Thursday, May 7, 2009

This program really does sound "too good to be true"...really...copy your campaign and make money from that????

It doesn't sound like something that was really "on the up-and-up" and I was pretty sure I'd probably be requesting a refund but, I believe in 'being fair'....and besides, how would I know if something worked..or didn't...unless I gave it a shot?

So, I took one of their campaigns, copied and pasted it, as laid out in the ebook. Within 24 hours I had a few sales. Granted, I wasn't planning my retirement (just yet) but not too bad for only 30 minutes of effort, seriously. I made less than $100.00 but...$80 for 30 minutes of work....I can 'live' with that amount.

Copy and Profit provides traffic generating methods... free and paid. Of course, the paid methods is Google AdWords...which I still have been reluctant to use. (To be honest...I don't have a big enough budget to 'gamble with something I haven't fully studied yet.)

For those on a ZERO spend budget...like me.., there are other methods you can use for traffic generation.

Some daily work is required, basically to see which campaign is generating sales and then fine tuning those. Often, in internet marketing, you will find a "magic" keyword that counts for 50% or more of your sales. With Copy and Profit, these keywords are given to you up front.

I think, Copy and Profit is well worth the small price of the program and if you follow the Campaigns...you should recover your investment within one or two days of trying just one of the many campaigns there are to copy. If it doesn't, for whatever reason, work for you... you are protected by Clickbank's 100% no questions asked money back guarantee.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: