Thursday, May 21, 2009

I had to look elsewhere.

I recently updated my 'Wealthy Affiliate' post.
With nothing really negative to say about the program, it just wasn't the 'right' fit for me.
First....I don't have any extra money to purchase the extra 'info' I wanted. Much of their program focuses on PPC....and I am not yet in a financial position to go 'there'.

I still needed to work the program though. So....I decided to give this program a go....it's a little more 'user-friendly'....with all of the step-by-step "how-to's" that I really needed to relieve a lot of the confusion I took away from the Wealthy Affiliate program.
Here is the program I signed on with....it cost me half as much each month...and I already have a website set up...following her step by step instructions. I REALLY needed these instructions to set up a site over at WA, and could not find them.HTML code: Visit www.TheNicheBlogger.com


I'm sticking with 'Bum Marketing' for now. I'm signed up with several affiliate programs and currently have over 100 different accounts with links to include in articles, mini-sites and the like.

For an 'un-biased' support system, I have elected the 'Warrior Forum'. It's free to join, and you have to be a member to participate.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: