Monday, March 2, 2009

Make Money At Home! Bum Marketing!

Bum marketing in a nutshell!

Write an article, publish it through Ezine Articles, GoArticles, Associated Content or one of a number of other article publishers.
Provide a link to your blog or website, within the article or the author's resource box and do it all over again!

Sounds easy enough, but there really is more to it than that. For one thing...you need to be sure the article, blog/website is something that you can monetize.

This is one of the biggest reasons that I 'broke down' and joined Wealthy Affiliates. I wasn't 'figuring it out' on my own. Now that it has become 'clearer'...I'm having to go back and rework a lot of my Squidoo Lenses, in order to maximize those.

But, until I've figured it all out...I'm going to be concentrating on my Associated Content Articles
because that is the one site that actually pays for some of the articles upfront, and the rest of the articles for the visits they receive.
They give you 'Calls for Content'...in case you're stuck about what to write about. You can include links to money sites (like Etsy and others) within the articles, provided it is pertinent to the article itself.

My 'plan of action' is to:
1. Select my niche
2. Write an article for Associated Content (embedding the money site link into the article)
3. Write a separate article for Ezine Articles, with a link to either a blog, website or Squidoo Lens.
4. Build a lens, blog, or site around this niche...occasionally a combination of all of these.
5. Link the articles to the site.
6. Go out and 'promote' the heck out of the site in forums, social networks, etc.
7. Write some new and different articles, for Associated Content, Ezine Articles, and Go Articles..on the same niche.
8. Include the links.
9. Do some more promoting.

I may do this four or five times, per niche. The key being...to get myself out there...as somewhat of an 'expert' or 'authority' on this niche.

By this time, I should be seeing income from the niche itself, rather than just from the visits I receive through Associated Content.

No comments: