Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are there really any viable Work At Home Programs?




I think I am like a lot of folks out there...I run out of money before I run out of month. I have to decide, usually based on what is fixing to be shut off first, who is going to get paid and who is going to have to wait. I have lived like this most of my life. And, quite frankly, I'm tired of it.
I'm far too young to just 'throw in the towel' and apply for assistance and far too old to put up with nonsense and scams. But, in order to sort out the good from the, 'not so good', I'll have to check out everything that, at least, looks like it might be viable.


Throughout my life I have been 'scammed' more than once, by work at home programs that seemed to be on the 'up and up'. I've done the assembly at home work, MLM and me have NEVER gotten along well. I've joined sooo many programs, based on excellent products, but impossible for the 'average Jane' to work.



I have already 'signed up' for a couple of programs, so that I can look into them further. They are, "Project Payday" and "oDesk".

I will let you know my findings as soon as I have more information.

No comments: